Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where's the fire?!



Okay, I know it's been a while and to be honest not a whole lot has happened. Well that's not true, Madison turned 6 last month. Besides that, October was very busy, we had a b-day party every weekend and more than one party per weekend. One weekend we had three, including Madison's. Of course the last weekend was Halloween, a party none the less. Madison was Hannah Montana, and Bailey was the cutest kitty in the whole world. Now we only have to worry about the holidays.........yay! My dad, step-mom, and sister are coming up from San Antonio for Thanksgiving, and this is our first holiday in our new house. I'm excited. Then my mom & her fiance are coming for Christmas. Wow that sounded weird, I just found out yesterday that they were engaged. My sister (here) finds out tomorrow if she gets the house she applied for with section 8. I hope she gets it, but at the same time I know she wont be there long. She, unfortunately doesn't have the responsibility skills to live on her own, despite the fact that she is 27 years old. That's a whole other blog in and of itself. I will keep you updated though.

No comments:

Black & white