Tuesday, November 18, 2008

EXTRA, EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

Well my sister was approved to get her house, and after a long drawn out inspection she moved in this past weekend. She was super excited, and all of her friends came to contribute in some way. Now my sis has never lived on her own, the only other place she has lived was with her last boyfriend who she was with for about 8-9 years (on & off). Anyway, she has never been the type to be alone, and hated staying by herself. So when it came to staying at her new house alone, well lets just say, that didn't happen. She called her current bf to come stay with her. Now her son & daughter weren't with her when she moved in, and it seems that her son Roman has the same anxiety about staying in a new place. So needless to say he hasn't stayed there overnight yet. Now she moved with nothing to her name but beds, and clothes. Some of her friends pulled through with a few items for her, but she still lacks the essentials. When I received new furniture I gave her my old furniture to have when she finally made it to the top of the waiting list. She was storing it at her dads house, and he eventually got tired of it being there and made her sell it in a garage sale. Then shortly after she found out she would be getting a house in a few months, so one of her friends had purchased new furniture and gave her old stuff to my sis. This was about a month ago, anyway since her dad said she couldn't keep it at the house another one of her friends offered to keep it at her house, free of charge, until she got the go ahead to move in. I guess this "friend" got greedy and decided to sell the furniture to her brother!! And what did my sister do you ask? She did absolutely nothing, and still in fact considers this person a friend. All I have to say is this would NEVER happen to me. I do not let people walk all over me like that. Anyway, we are giving my sister a housewarming party this weekend, and her so called friend better not show up!! I will let you know how that goes after this weekend.

No comments:

Black & white