Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All or nothing

Well today is the first day of my regional meeting. I have 20 badge holders made and ready to sell. I even made a "holder" to display all of them at once. I am a little nervous to tell you the truth. I am afraid they wont sell, then I will be out all the money I spent on making them, not to mention the time I spent. My husband added up all the money I have spent and I can say that I'm not going to make all that money back. It's my fault though. I told people a price before I even bought materials. I know, I know, stupid me, but I can always charge more later, cant I? Oh well lets not jump ahead, again! I have to sell the ones I have before I can start making more! Sheesh! Anyway, I will blog again tonight and let you know what I know.

No comments:

Black & white